Believe in Prayer

Believe in the Power of Prayer

Therefore i tell you,whatever you ask in prayer,believe that you have received it.and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24 ESV)
                

Benefits of Prayer

1. Prayer for Blessing and Favor

Thank you for my life this year. it has been a winding road but you have brought me through. I pray for your blessings and your favor for the upcoming year. I don't know what's in store for me but I put my hope and trust in you. I ask that you protect and keep me through all my travels, In all my decision making give me wisdom.

2. Daily Prayer for Faith

I've come to seek your counsel and protection today. I have no idea what the day holds for me, but you do. I m not sure whom I'll run into today. But you Lord are aware of everything that is going to happen to me today. So I pray that you would guide me in whatever I do today. Help me to always be able to rely on you. Remind me that you are my stronghold and rock. Please remind me that you are always present in my life when circumstances cause me to be concerned. I pray in Jesus' name Ameen!

3. Prayer helps you develop a relationship with God

Just like your parents here on earth, your Heavenly Father wants to hear from you and talk to you. When you pray, He listens. Then He answers your prayer in the form of thoughts, spirituals, feelings even actions of other people.

4. Prayer helps you gain an understanding of God's loving nature

The scriptures teach, "God is Love" (1 John 4:8). You can feel that love as you speak daily with Him through prayer, seeking His guidance in your life.

5. Prayer helps you find direction in your life

When you privately pray to God, you can work through serious decisions in life. God always listens and often provides the specific answers and guidance we seek. Even when He chooses not to answer immediately or in the way we might have helped, prayer itself is a way to find peace.

6. Prayer and regular fasting can help you accept God's will

Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights before He began His ministry on the earth. As did this, He communed with His Father in Heaven in prayer. Likewise, if you pray and fast, you can feel closer to God and better understand the things He wants you to do.

7. Prayer can work miracles

Throughout the scriptures, we see many examples of the Lord working miracles as an answer to prayer. Old Testament times, the Prophet Daniel was thrown into a lion's den because he refused to stop praying. When he prayed to God in the lions' den angels appeared and closed the experience of personal miracles such as healing, peace, and forgiveness for sins.


8. Prayer helps you become more like Jesus

Jesus set the perfect example of prayer. If you try to follow His example through prayer, you will become more like Him and develop a better relationship with Him and Heavenly Father.

9. Prayer invites the Holy Spirit into your life

As you pray daily, you invite the Holy Spirit to be with you and to comfort and direct you. The Holy Spirit can give you answers, and help you feel God's love. and bring feelings of peace and Joy into your heart.

10. Prayer for a Broken Heart

Loving Lord, I come before you today with a broken heart. Thank you for being the healer of the brokenhearted. Please mend my heart and give me peace. I m so crushed and my spirit is broken my heart aches and every day I feel like I can't do this anymore Please take me in your loving arms and fill me with your love. Help me to let go of this pain and give me peace.

In Jesus' Name Ameen!

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments